Welcome to!
Designated UK Tier visa Sponsor Company Finder
Go to!
Tell me more

UK Tier Visa Sponsor

This is an online website which allows you to find designated UK Tier visa Sponsor Company.


  • You can apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa if you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK.

  • You’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.

  • You need to be employed by a licensed sponsor to apply to live in the UK.


  • have a valid certificate of sponsorship for your job

  • show you’re being paid an appropriate salary for your job

  • prove your knowledge of English.

  • More on Eligibility. Check out link

How - Procedure

  • Getting sponsored.

  • The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you’re due to start work in the UK. Apply Online.

  • You must have £945 in your bank account for 90 days before you apply. This is to prove you can support yourself..


This platform is created for you who is looking for employers who are designated to endorse for UK Tier 2 Visa. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support.
Email: Support@everyething.com

If you found this platform useful, please make a small donation to help us to keep it FREE and continuously improve it: